The second Sunday Sevens of 2015, seven pictorial insights into my week. If you like the look of this idea, nip over to Nat’s blog and find out more.
1. I spent my Sunday night sewing and sipping Baileys, making the most of every last minute of the holidays.
2. Finished my first #rubydress. This is the first garment I have managed to make between Sunday evening and Friday.
3. Wilfie is particularly wiry at this time of year, so I gave him a good brush. He enjoyed it, for a while at least, and pulled this (slightly crazed) face.
4. Friday night sewing ~ with a cocktail! What’s not to love?
5. It’s fairly stormy here this week, and I took this on a Saturday morning stroll. Just after this I saw a kingfisher, but had no chance of photographing him. Next time!
6. I’ve been fairly restrained in the after Christmas sales, but I did indulge in a couple of purchases from Cath Kidston. This is one of them, a new weekend bag in my favourite style to keep my hands free for lead-holding and bag-carrying.
7. I’ve succeeded in preparing my lunches each day this week (no school dinners, yet!) but today I did sample some Italian delights. Lemon, pistachio and hazelnut. Delicious!