Sunday Sevens is a blogging series it’s easy to join in with, just visit Nat for all the info.
As my Easter holidays draw to a close, I thought I’d share a few images to show you what’s been happening lately.
1. I did some gardening ~ the first of the year! I cut the grass, pruned the roses (severely) and just had a general tidy. I had to consult more knowledgeable friends to establish whether this was a plant or a weed.
3. My fabric stash was in serious need of reorganisation, hence more storage boxes. I have made two garments since this photo was taken, but safe to say, I’m going to try not to buy much (any?) fabric for a while. Probably.
4. I have just loved being out and about with the dogs. I haven’t done particularly long walks but have walked each day and tried to do my 10,000 steps during that walk. This photo is taken on the Welbeck Estate, one of my favourite places locally. This stretch of the path has really high sides, full of names that have been carved over the years.
6. I baked! Each January my resolutions always include to cook more and read more. Well, I’ve *started* a novel on my kindle app, plus I did my first baking of the year which featured flapjack with GREEN glacé cherries as they’re what I had in. The taste was unaffected, fortuitously.
7. I started and finished a dress, then on Saturday whipped up a quick stretch skirt, using some leftover fabric from a make at the end of last summer. I’ve cut out two garments from paper patterns tonight so have a couple of projects to choose from to begin tomorrow.
The holidays seem to have been all over the place in different parts of the U.K. this time, so whether your holidays are over or not, I hope you’re making the most of the spring sunshine and dodging the April showers as much as possible. Can you believe it’s just a couple of weeks until the start of Memade May?