The first day of February and although Christmas seems a distant memory, it doesn’t feel like the weather will be changing any time soon. This last week flew by, meaning there are just two left until half term. Sunday Sevens was created by Nat at Threads and Bobbins, as a method of tying up the loose ends of a week. Visit her blog to find out more.
1. A belated birthday gift brought back from Spain by my parents. I’m guessing the fact that a cheese and wine-based gift pleased me greatly is indicative of my age.
2. Much of last weekend was spent preparing items for a new blogging project at school. I trawled charity shops looking for anything that could be linked to a character or story, then grouped my findings. I can’t wait to see what the children come up with.
3. This happened. Turns out it’s not a good idea to use the inside of your laptop to carry stuff. Lesson learnt.
4. It snowed! Again. The dogs were nonetheless surprised.
5. An unexpectedly beautiful sunrise. I didn’t even need to Instagram this one, it was just perfect.
6. Vintage patterns £1 a piece. Except one isn’t all that vintage, but still wearable and a good buy.
7. This little guy has cropped up on my timeline more than once this week. Spring is my favourite season, and I, for one, can’t help but look forward.