The last week of autumn term and the first weekend of the Christmas hols = seven busy days! Here they are, in a nutshell. Find out how to take part in Sunday Sevens over at Nat’s blog.
1. A beautiful December sky.
2. This WAS a Father Christmas I was making. Sadly it was not to be, and in something of a temper he headed for the bin. It was a shame, as I loved his little face.
3. Wilfie approves of the Christmas tree.
4. …Whilst Oliver is relaxing by the fire.
5. My #sewingsanta parcel arrived! Complete with dog treats!
6. Rounded off the first term of school’s Year of Giving by donating to several very worthy causes.
7. I joined the library! And took out two books over the holidays.
As a bonus 7.5, I was very excited to be asked to choose a library card design, and opted for The Gruffalo, obviously.
I’m now about to begin another busy week, that will also hopefully be brimming with festivities, dog walks, sewing and general indulgence. Wishing you all a very merry week and a happy Christmas.