My second Sunday Sevens in a row rounds off a week of indulging in my newfound obsession with sewing, and particularly dressmaking. Once again credit to Nat at Threads and Bobbins in keeping me motivated and optimistic about my ability.
Here goes, my half term in a nutshell:
2. Half term means extra time for dog walks.
3. I bought a Remembrance poppy with a twist.
4. I got a new Christmas mug – complete with robin.
5. Dressed up the dogs for Halloween. Obviously.
6. Exceeded my 100 mile per month walking target.
7. Went for a wander around Hessle Foreshaw in Hull. Not bad weather for November 1st.