Already the third Sunday of the year, so time again for my Sunday Sevens. To find out all about it, including how you can take part next week, just follow this link over to Nat’s blog.
1. Spent much of my week beavering away at my second Dahlia, which is now completed and which I will been blogging about soon. Yes, the fabric frayed A LOT.
2. Bought a few metres of different fabrics online, including this ebay beauty. I was searching for pineapples and turned up melon. I can’t wait to use it for a tropical summer frock.
4. Although it’s still January my thoughts have begun to turn to warmer weather, so I’ve got a few different spring flowers in the house.
5. A little charity shop purchase. I don’t collect china or cups and saucers, but I loved the style of this pair. Delicate, fine and with pretty metallic detail, so I brought it home.
6. My favourite starter from Wagamama ~ Crispy Chilli Squid. There’s just never enough of the dipping sauce.
7. For a while I’ve wanted to visit a fabric stall in Leeds who I had come across on Facebook. Yesterday I went, and was surprised to find several craft, sewing and fabric stalls inside. Perhaps the most shocking thing is that I restrained myself from buying anything!